Friday, January 9, 2015

Green Belt 955.414 ETA Titanium

Genuine and rare titanium Green Belt in generally good used condition.
This is the second piece I have for this model. I replaced the strap with real ostrich-leg skin strap. The original piece came with shark-skin strap.



This is a nice piece to wear on leasure time or at home because of its very light-weight.

I had decided to take a look in detail of this piece while cleaning and checking for its water-resistance condition as I always treat for most of my vintage watches.


This is Swiss ETA 955.414 movement..




Earlier Green Belt have snap-on backcase and its water resistance also not as good as the later ones with screwdown backcase.

...ande here we have..a nice piece collectible Camel Trophy watch.






No comments:

Post a Comment